Monday 18 May 2015

Progress report #1

It seems the digital world runs at a far quicker pace than the make-yourself-homeless-and-buy-a-truck world, and I have felt my coat tails tugged a few times this week for an update. You know who you are ;)

The homeless side is going very well, my landlord has rented out my flat and I am assured that I need to vacate by the 9th June. Purchasing the truck, on the other hand, is proving a little more tricky. Being a complete newbie to the world of big diesel engines, I have been on somewhat of a crash course in what to look for and what to avoid.  That, combined with my desire for the truck to look beautiful, has made for slim pickings. I do however have one lovely horse box in my sights. She's having her MOT this week and if all goes well, and if my bartering skills are on top form, I will own her by the middle of this week...

Which leaves me the weekend to insulate her, install the essentials and find a secret parking spot before going back to work!

No pressure then.



Here's a sneak peek.. fingers crossed she'll be mine soon:

2 comments:

  1. we are following ur madness babes. currently visiting dr dan and wendy in orlando, though john is in st louis until his passport gets renewed. good luck, give sam a cuddle from me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! Am looking froward to seeing her all pimped out 😊 Does 'she' have a name? 😂

    ReplyDelete